Sunday, May 29, 2016

Ready or Not, Here I Come World!

I've had this blog set up for 3 years without a single post... well one draft in my post section from March 2013. Until now, I haven't had the courage to put myself out there for the world to read. I am excited to start a new chapter in my life. I know deep down I have it in me to do great things and excel in many different areas of life. I am tired of being on 'auto-pilot' day after day and not realizing all of the beautiful things happening all around me. Thus, here is the start to my new chapter of being unstoppable!

I am a second grade teacher who is ready for some positive changes. I recently became engaged this past November to my best friend. Let's face it, without David I would be a hot-mess thinking I can still live the college lifestyle. He keeps me grounded, sane, and grateful. Even though I am in a loving relationship with a great man, I still have some self-doubt about myself. I am determined to change that. My plan is to live a healthy lifestyle knowing it will take time and dedication. I don't just want to see a certain number on the scale, I am referring to a healthier body and mind! Many life changes will be happening soon. Thank goodness I have great friends and family who will support me along this new, unknown journey. I am now ready!  



4 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to read more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait Jess, just wait until you experience what blogging and writing does for your heart and soul. I'm so glad you're putting yourself out there - the world needs to hear from you!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cuz!! You got this! One of the best advise I ever was told was don't always look at the scale as success. Meaning inches mean a whole lot more and you can see the difference!! Let me know if you have any questions or advise. Love ya! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do the things that are good for your body and soul. Don't let others judge you or make uou think twice about anything.

    ReplyDelete